At JJ Fintax Solutions Private Ltd (JJ TAX), we are committed to protecting information which identifies and relates to our clients or other individuals (personal information) and complying with the Information Technology Act,2000 with all its amendments and other relevant laws for the time being in force in India. We value our relationship with the client the most.
Clients, advisors, members, visitors be it mere surfers and/or registered users of our website/App and Services, service providers, enquirers, direct and/or indirect beneficiaries etc. (for the sake of brevity hereinafter referred to as “you”).
Information we may collect about you:
- We may collect and process the following personal information about you
- We collect your email address / mobile number upon subscription to our services;
- You give us with information by filling out forms and/or by uploading files;
- To register, you must submit your name, address, contact information, email address, and a password; this information is gathered for personal identification (“User Credentials”) in order to provide tax preparation services;
- For advisory services, this includes information regarding your instructions for us to provide advisory services, the administration and management of those services, and any claim or complaint, including third-party information;
- You may need to provide information about your name, address, email address, phone number, Permanent Account Number ("PAN"), Bank account number, Salary Slips, Capital gain statements, House property details, IFSC Code, Aadhar No, Income and deductions data, Director Identification Number (DIN), Expenses data, Asset and liability details, Vouchers, Bank statements, FORM 15CA, FORM 16, FORM 26AS, Tax payment challans, Debit and credit account numbers with its expiry details and any other relevant id proof.
- If you wish to utilise our Tax and/or allied services, we require a copy of documents and/or any other correspondence(s) provided to you by the relevant agency as well as the pertinent information. This information is collected so that a suitable response to the Notice can be drafted and filed on your behalf.
- If you contact us, we may preserve a record of such communication through email and our live chat services.
- Your IP address and domain name, browser version and operating system, traffic statistics, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Why we collect information about you
We may process personal information in some or all of the following ways for certain legitimate or lawful purposes:
- to strengthen our network and information systems security;
- identifying and preventing online fraud and cyber crime;
- to keep our financial ledgers and records
- in order to change, personalise, or otherwise enhance our services/communications
- must conform with the laws now in effect in India, guidelines, court rulings, and regulatory body requirements;
- to defend or to assert;
- to correspond with customers, beneficiaries, and claimants to assist tax counselling and planning services;
- to fulfil a legal requirement;
- to safeguard your essential interests or the interests of others
- for objectives of training and quality control;
- Know Your Customer/Client (KYC) compliance;
- to perform a contract with you or to take steps toward forming a contract; and
- for the fulfilment of a public duty or in the exercise of governmental authority
How we may use your personal information:
We may use your personal information for the following ways:
- to decide whether or not to offer tax and/or related services;
- to oversee the filing of your income tax return or advice services including tax planning;
- to monitor conversations and transactions to maintain service quality, compliance with protocols, to combat fraud, and to assure compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- to identify you and do any identity checks required at any given time by applicable law and best practice;
- to recover any payments due to us;
- to examine it in order to comprehend the service we offer and enhance our business;
- to manage our infrastructure and commercial operations while adhering to our internal standards and procedures;
- to inform you of modifications to our service;
- for marketing services via postal mail, email, SMS, and telephone.
- for objectives of training and quality control;
We will never process your personal data where these interests are overridden by your interests.
When you subscribe to our application/website, we collect your email address to e-mail you the newsletters.
- We want to be clear about what information we collect and how we use it to deliver our Services to you, improve your financial life, operate our business, and help make our Services useful, more intelligent, and work better for you. We do not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for their own commercial uses without your consent at any cost.
Your consent to our processing of your personal information for certain purposes may be required to comply with the Information Technology Act 2000, including all amendments, and other pertinent laws currently in effect in India; and on such points, where required by law, we will request your consent. You may at any time withdraw your consent to such processing.
The moment you visit our website and use the services, you will be deemed to have agreed to the JJ Fintax Solutions Private Limited privacy policies.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our service, in a case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called log data. This log data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my service, the time and date of your use of the service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service;
- To perform ancillary services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our service is used.
We want to inform users of this service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose at any cost.
Retention of your personal information
We will retain your personal information as long as it is reasonably necessary for our service providers. We adhere to a data retention policy for all data under our care. We will ensure that your personal information is securely deleted when it is no longer required.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
We want you to know what information we collect and how we use it to provide you with our services, enhance your financial life, run our business, and make our services more useful. Without your consent, we do not sell or share your personal information with unauthorised third parties for their own commercial purposes.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services.